Dr. R. Saravanane
Pondicherry Engineering College
Department of Civil Engineering
(1) Received a Cash Award For the best Technical paper presented in National Seminar on Clean Environment Strategies, Planning and Management, Feb. 26-27, 1994, Lucknow, India.
(2) Biography of the Author is Published in Marqui’s Who’sWho In Science and Engineering , 8 th edn. 2005 – 2006
(3) R.Saravanane, D.V.S.Murthy and K.Krishnaiah (2000). Bioaugmentation and treatment of cephalexin drug based pharmacveutical effluent in an upflow anaerobic fluidized bed system. Bioresource Technology, Vol. 76, No. 3, pp 279 – 281 – Indexed in Environmental Protection Agency (US EPA) of National Environmental Research Laboratory – Environmental Sciences, PPCB as Environmental pollutants, June 2004.
(4) R.Saravanane, D.V.S.Murthy and K.Krishnaiah (2000). Bioaugmentation and treatment of cephalexin drug based pharmacveutical effluent in an upflow anaerobic fluidized bed system. Bioresource Technology, Vol. 76, No. 3, pp 279 – 281 –Indexed in Pharm Products Web site, USA (Hair Million) for Research Reference
(5) Saravanane, R., Murthy, D.V.S., and Krishnaiah, K., "Bioaugmentation and treatment on antibiotic drug based pharmaceutical effluent in an upflow anaerobic fluidized bed system", Proceedings of Envirovision 2000: Industrial Wastewater Recycle and Reuse, May 5-6, 2000, Mumbai., India (Best Paper Award)
(6) Honoured in Water Environment Federation (WEF), USA
R. Saravanane and M. Lavanya (2006), ‘Anaerobic Stabilization And Recalcitrant Anti-Biotic Transformation Under Acclimated Inoculum-Substrate Matrix’, Water Environment Federation (WEF) , USA, WEFTEC 2006, 21-25, October, Texas, USA (Honoured in Environmental Expert.com, Under Water Environment Federation, WEF, USA) pp. 1739- 1746. (Published)
(7) Awarded “Friend of Energy Award” for Waste to biomass energy utilization from National Conference on Demand Side Management Options for Energy Sustainability (DSMES’ 07), Energy Society of India, 25 th October, 2007, India.
(8) Research Fellowship (2008) (For Academic and Research Collaboration) - Environmental Research (Water and Wastewater Treatment Technologies- Laboratoire de Chimie et Microbiologie de l'Eau (LCME) to Ecole Supérieure d'Ingénieurs de Poitiers (ESIP), University of Poitiers, Poitiers, France, during Sep – October 2008
(9) Awarded Shrimati Saroma Sanyal Memorial Prize (2010) for the best paper titled, “Anaerobic Co-digestion and increased solid destruction for organic fraction of municipal solid wastes with cattle slurry” published in Environmental Engineering Division Journal of Institution of Engineers (India), Kolkata, India and presented at the 25 th Indian Engineering Congress, Kochi, December 2010
(10) Best Paper Award (2010) B. Radjaram and R. Saravanane, (2010), Energy Recovery By Anaerobic Co-Digestion Of Food Industry Solid Waste And Sewage, Ist International Conference On Recent Advances in Mechanical Engineering, Noorul Islam University, Kumaracoil, India, pp 225-233.
(11) Awarded First Prize (2011) for “Domestic Solid and Liquid waste management” at the National Conference on “Green Management – Ecotage’11” held on 10th September 2011 at Vel Tech High Tech Engineering College, Avadi, Chennai, India
(12) Awarded First prize N. Madhivanan and R. Saravanane (2011) for the best technical paper titled, Effect of operating parameters on the efficiency of a membrane bioreactor treating pharmaceutical wastewater, presented at AAKAAR 2011, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, (IIT B), India.
Pondicherry Engineering College Link Copyright @ R. Saravanane